Linda Briskman's Commitment To Our City
- Work with the Board of Education to bring our schools up
to the safety standards our children deserve.
- Maintain aging infrastructure in the residential
neighborhoods and business district.
- Make neighborhoods safer with continued advocacy in
Washington, DC for Homeland Security grants.
- Support our Fire and Police Departments by funding the
best equipment to serve our community.
Health and Welfare
- Work with regional partners in bringing mass transit to
- Continue COG efforts to unite the Westside cities as a
stronger voice in Sacramento.
- Make our community water wise and energy efficient.
- Insure the funding to provide for the highest quality
education for our children.
- Continue to use my extensive business experience to
reduce City expenses without cutting service.
- Evaluate the City's real estate portfolio to see what
prudent decisions would best benefit the City.
- Look to entitle smart development with a high revenue and
low traffic generation.
- Revitalize underutilized commercial areas through a
cooperative incentive program with developers.
- Complete the General Plan and the new Zoning that will
implement the community vision for the future.
- Insure that every new commercial project is adequately